PRA735/1.5Premium Audio Y-Split Lead with XLR Connectors, 1.5 Metre
Split signals like a pro!
PRA735 is a flagship balanced audio lead, created using our Ultraflex™ PMC224 cable and fitted with premium-quality Neutrik connectors. This XLR 'Y-Split' cable has a single female 3-pin XLR connector at one end and dual male 3-pin XLR connectors at the other.
It is often used when needing to split a balanced audio signals and can be used for microphone and line-level signals. Ideal for use in the studio or on stage. It's a handy cable to have on hand, just in case!
Length: 1.5 Metres
- Ultraflex™ Ultra flexible jacket
- 24 AWG thin and dense stranded conductors
- 6.5 mm (Ø) outer diameter
- Oxygen-free copper
- Neutrik XX series connectors
- Silver contacts, black metal XLR housing
- 60 mm transparent cable shrink sleeve included